Apr 5, 2018

Thursday Twist Challenge - April 2018

 Our last challenge for this month and always our Twist for the last week is "Anything Goes"  so here is my card. This card I created in my Paintshop Programme



 My card for our challenge this week where our Twist is   "Handmade Flowers"
The flowers  I have made are out of Vellum they are from the Heartfelt Collection.


 Week two for our April Challenge and this week our Theme is Watercolour" with my image I used my Distressed Markers.  I hope you like my colouring.


 Our first week of April at Thursday Twist Challenge and our Theme for this week is "Rain"  here is my card.


15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful Andrea
Gr Karin

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful froggy hiding from the rain! He does look quite cozy there!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Nice to see another sweet frog, Andrea. I love the way you kind of "rainbow" colored him.

Janet McLaughlin said...

We all liked that frog! Nice rainbow of colors on him, and very cool background!

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous coloring on the tea set! Love the soft colors and border!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I see we both selected the tea set for this week, Andrea. I do love yours. So pretty!

Janet McLaughlin said...

What a lovely tea set, Andrea! Great job watercoloring it!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I am so loving your vellum flowers, Andrea. I have some of those sets and need to try using vellum. How did you color them?

Janet McLaughlin said...

Omg, your flowers are stunning, Andrea! I also want to know how you colored them! What a gorgeous effect!

ScrappyHorses said...

Gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful card!

Lisa said...

These are all so wonderful, but the vellum flowers... gorgeous!!

Janet McLaughlin said...

What a cute scene you have created for this dragon! You sure are good with Paint Shop! Beautifully done!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Well, I'm glad you fessed up about not coloring that image yourself, Andrea. I was ready to throw my Copics in the trash! It is lovely though!

ScrappyHorses said...

This paint shop dragon is amazing! Love the variegated colors on him! Very fun!

Angela B. said...

Beautiful creations with the Dragons Lair Designs digis!