Dec 29, 2016

Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge's for December 2016

My card for the last week of December 2016 - Theme is Anything Goes



This is my card for our forth week of December - Theme for this week is "Winter Card"



 This is my card for our third week of December - Theme for this week is "Snowman"



This is my card for our second week of December - Theme for this week is "Christmas Tree"



 This is my DT card for our fist week of December in the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.Theme this week is a "Christmas Card".


11 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute, Andrea! Your digital embellishments are so fun.

Janet McLaughlin said...

So festive and creative, Andrea! Love all the embellishments!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Just adorable and festive, Andrea!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Each one of these is so pretty, Andrea. I love how you put them together as a collection.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous cards Andrea



Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

jeanchaneyaz said...

Oh, I love the anything goes card, Andrea! Those bits and pieces and interesting shapes really make for a gorgeous card. And, I love that flower!

ScrappyHorses said...

The New Year's card is so festive! Love it, Andrea!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful card, Andrea! I love all the interesting embellishments you added! Fab!

Linette said...

Really beautiful are your cards.
I like them much!
Thanks for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Design.
Good luck with your entry.

Greetz Linette (DT)

DOROTHY MADEREEL said...

Hi Andrea,

I love your snowman very much. It's a little beauty. Thank you for joining us at the Dutch My Besties and thank you that you was one of our guestdesigner in our Christmaschallenge. Hope to see you next time.

with love from Holland,
Dorothy

nans'creablog said...

Love your cards. They are so beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at the MBDGD challenge. Good luck.

Nans (DT)